- Researchers publishing monographs are more productive and more local-oriented - In this study, we investigate what share of researchers publish monographs across fields, gender and seniority.
- Publication counting methods for a national research evaluation exercise - In this paper, we investigate the effects of using four methods of publication counting (complete, whole, fractional, square root fractional) and limiting the number of publications (at researcher and institution levels) on the results of a national research evaluation exercise across fields using Polish data.
- Examining how country-level science policy shapes publication patterns: the case of Poland - This country case study describes how science policy instruments are designed to shape publication patterns and identifies the changes in researchers’ productivity that can be observed over the period 2009–2016 in Poland by analysing data on 452,277 publications submitted to the country’s national research evaluation system.
- How to identify peer-reviewed publications: Open-identity labels in scholarly book publishing - This article discusses the open-identity label, i.e., the practice of disclosing reviewers names in published scholarly books, a common practice in Central and Eastern European countries.
- Redesigning the Model of Book Evaluation in the Polish Performance-based Research Funding System - This study aims to present the key systemic changes in the Polish book evaluation model to focus on the publisher list, as inspired by the Norwegian Model.
- The diversity of monographs: changing landscape of book evaluation in Poland - The purpose of this paper is to determine the characteristic patterns of monographs in the humanities, social sciences and hard sciences published by Polish scholars.
- ORCID and the future of research information - On 20th September 2017, during the National Congress of Science in Poland, the largest and most important undertaking in Polish science since the 1989-90 system transformation, ORCID presented the ecosystem of ORCID persistent identifiers.
- How to reform the Polish research evaluation system? - Emanuel Kulczycki, Marcin Korzen, and Przemysław Korytkowski published the article Toward and excellence-based research funding system: Evidence from Poland in the Journal of Informetrics.